Parallel Universe

I'm leaving last week's announcements up for anyone that missed them, and a great big thank you goes all to all who asked to join the list. Also, a reminder to please try and submit your stories in .html format - it saves me hours of time, especially if they are long works.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am currently reworking the archives system to implement some things you guys have been asking for, so if your stories are not listed under the game pages, that is why. I'm planning on adding some descriptions and categories for stories to give you all an idea of what you'll be reading. I am also going to be implementing the profiles into the blue tables of everything, and that will take some time.

The second major thing I am considering is creating a mailing list for fanfics, simply because things keep getting lost. The other reason for it is so that I have a way to contact all of you, writers and readers, about something like this instead of simply hoping you'll read it in my update.

If you would like to be on the mailing list - writers, it is really necessary to be a part of this, but readers, it's your choice - please send the following to:

tmbfanfics@hotmail.com

Name (just your first name is ok if you find it necessary to keep your last name secret from me)

Alias (name you post fics or messages under)

Email

Website URL

This will allow me to keep a file on everyone involved in fanfics, and make my updating of the archives a lot easier.

One last note: Please still submit fanfics to fanfics@thegia.com or tmb@thegia.com

You can send any other mail/corrections/complaints to the new address, as that's where I'll be running the mailing list from.

I'd also like to take just a moment to thank J.T. for two months of joy, with the hope that the rest of forever is yet to come. ai shitte iru, bokuno ai.

OK, I'm done being corny now.

Wishing it were a month from now,

Tami





Fanfics of the Week
Title Game Author
Deliverance Final Fantasy VIII Soul Hunter
Strangers In Paradise Final Fantasy VII Soul Hunter
A Walk By The Old Trail Final Fantasy VIII Soul Hunter
Sin Wild Arms II Mess
Cross Roads Final Fantasy VI Vincent Alexander
After The Storm Final Fantasy VII Vincent Alexander
Citan Xenogears Nightsong
Demon Castlevania:SOTN Nightsong
The Perfect Prey Wild Arms Morrigan
April Rain Final Fantasy VIII Kate Lorraine
A Song Of Dragons Suikoden Chris Vogel
 
Latest Update
View the latest fan fiction gallery.
Game Archives
Search the fanfic archives by game.
Author Archives
Peruse older fanfics by author.
Monthly Archives
Browse older fanfics by title and the month they were submitted.
Submit Fanfics
Share your prose and poetry with the world.