Behind The Visor

[06.04.00] » by Tifa9


I watch them, standing there on the bridge talking. How come he will do whatever she wants, but never seems to listen to me... I think, watching them, from my hiding place.

I can't hear what they are saying from my watching place. Whoever thought that the Princess of Adlehyde would one day be... Spying one of the people she classed as her best friend.

I can't believe that he could like that girl, the one who carries an ARM like him. The famous Calamity Jane.

I watch them as they talk, well it seems that she is doing most of the talking, but he seems to be hanging on every word that she says, agreeing with her in his normal, silent way.

I watch for a few minutes. Finally they leave, heading back towards her house together, talking. I drop onto the ground, siting on the hard dry ground. I know I should rest, but at the moment it seems impossible.

"Why Guardians... Why can no one ever love me..." I whisper to the night air, standing sadly, and heading back towards the mansion.

* * * *

I'm awoken by a knocking on my door, and a voice, his voice calling me, in his quiet tones.

"Cecilia, it's time for breakfast." he says. I climb out of bed, yawning. Pulling the door open.

I have to act like I never saw last night, I smile, at the boy standing there, we are the same height, even though he is only slightly younger than me.

"Good morning, Rudy." I say, cheerfully, yawning.

He smiles, nodding at me, before turning and heading towards the stairs. I watch him, walk down the hall before going back into my room, closing the door behind me, and walking across to the mirror, staring at my reflection.

No wonder he likes her... I think, looking at myself. I'm not as pretty as her. I run a finger along a small cut on my cheek. It'll heal, and disappear with no trace in a day or two I know, but... I wish it could be gone, I wish I could be how I was before this whole mess started....

Sighing I turn, to find my clothes for the day. Turning my thoughts to the days battles, instead of the night before.

The End

* * * * * * *

Authors Note: That... was worst than 'Behind the Visor'. -_-;;; How come I can write easily only at insane times... Like 2:15am in the morning... oh well...


Go to: Wild ARMs Fan Fics


 
Others by this author
Others about this game