Behind The Visor

[06.04.00] » by Tifa9


I watch those humans defeat a bunch of monsters they just ran into.

The monsters were strong, but the humans defeated them. Surprising.

I stand and walk across the top of the tower. Are they really a worthy opponent for me, I doubt it. But I won't make the same mistake as the others, in underestimating them.

I look down at my companion, who sits there, on the steps to the only bit of shelter on the roof. She smiles, as well as a wolf can smile. "Is it time?" She questions, although I know she already knows the answer.

I nod silently, and the wolf teleports, disappearing into thin air. Staring out across the wastelands towards the desert and the sea.

It's been a long time..., I think, listening for the sound of voices below me. I hear a muffled cry, and a the dying roar of a monster. I smile behind my Visor.

It's been a long time since I met her...

My thoughts change to my companion, the same companion as I have had for the last thousand years. Our first meeting, in the icy wastelands of the place once known as Artica my the humans.

She was called to me, she said, because of my strong desires. My desire to fight, and my desire for a homeland, like the rest of us here.

She reappears by my side. "They are coming, soon." She comments, sitting beside me. I grin. It's been so long since I have had a good fight. I hope this humans, these Dream Chasers are a worthy fight. They have defeated the others, but I am unbeaten.

"It's time." I comment, dropping back into the shadows, awaiting the humans arrival.

The End

* * * * * * *

Authors Note: That... was bad. -_-;;; I CAN NOT write for Boomerang. Not at all...

This is what happens when I write on whim, at 1am in the morning, after drinking 10 bottles of coke (9 diet, 1 normal). Well... 10 of the type of bottle you get in bars.


Go to: Wild ARMs Fan Fics


 
Others by this author
Others about this game