Me, I am

[05.26.00] » by Tifa9

Me, I am...

The body on a young boy, laid on the metal table. Two Elws hovered over him, arguing. A Elw woman walked in and talked to one of the men, who nodded and left the room with the woman, shouting a command at the other Elw man as he left.

The Elw left in the room, whispered something to the boy, before picking him up and leaving the room.

I am...

A man looked down on the boy, who was laying on the top of a stone box, in the middle of the cave.

The man read the writing, which had been carved into the stone, then smiled at the still boy, sliding the objects that had been laying by the boy into his bag, before lifting the boy up in his arms and leaving the cave.

Who am I really...

The boy sat on the wall, staring up at the star-filled night sky. He smiled, looking down the street, and waved at the old man walking towards him.

Jumping off the wall, the boy ran off to the man, to walk beside him. The man smiled, ruffling the young boy's hair fondly.

The boy talked excitedly to the man, as they entered one of the houses.

I am...

He smiled, staring out of the window, watching his friends argue outside the door of the inn they were staying in. Cecilia looked up and smiled, waving at him, before sticking her tongue out at the man opposite her and running inside.

... Rudy.

The End


Go to: Wild ARMs Fan Fics


 
Others by this author
Others about this game